THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. I WILL PICK A WINNER TOMORROW, AUGUST 9TH 2016. I am a little disappointed there were so few entries for this $39 body butter. But maybe it will be better next time!
The winner is:
Hopefully I will have another giveaway soon.
I am doing something I have never done before. Something I never thought I would do.
I have become a consultant.
My friend turned me onto BEAUTYCOUNTER’s sunscreen, and I loved it so much I never looked back. It amazed me to find a sunscreen that didn’t reek of chemicals. After reading about their products and missions, I made the leap to start to spread the word on this wonderful company, and the chemicals and carcinogens in other products.
The above fact is really scary! But with BEAUTYCOUNTER, you really don’t have to worry about it.
Did you know, that the European Union has banned or partially restricted over 1,400 chemicals from personal care products. Canada? Less than 600.
The United Stated? 30.
Here is their Never List, the list of chemicals they will *never* use in their products: http://www.beautycounter.com/the-never-list/
To celebrate my decision to join the BEAUTYCOUNTER team, I am having a giveaway! I am giving away one (1) container of Body Butter in Citrus Mimosa. This is a $39.00 value.
Check it out here: http://www.beautycounter.com/nataliegonzalez (under Bath & Body.)
Here’s how to enter (and you can have multiple entries!)
Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry!
- Just leave a comment!
- Follow this Blog, then leave a comment on this post saying you’ve done so!
- Follow me on Instagram, then leave a comment on this post saying you’ve done so! https://www.instagram.com/nantucket.knitter/
- Follow me on Facebook, then leave a comment on this post saying you’ve done so. https://www.facebook.com/nantucketknit/
- Share this post. I will post this on both Instagram and Facebook, so you can just share those if you wish. Then leave a comment on this post saying you have done so
- Follow me on BOTH Instagram and Facebook and leave a comment on this post saying you’ve done so.
That is up to six entries. Good luck!
Fine print – you MUST leave a way to contact you with EACH comment. The contest is open internationally unless it is illegal in your area to enter such a contest. The contest is open until Saturday, August sixth around 12pm. I will choose a winner with a random number generator and the winner will be posted the next day. The winner has 24 hours in which to claim prize otherwise an alternate winner will be chosen.